THE SIR JACK BRABHAM
AUTOMOTIVE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
Opened in 2012, the Sir Jack Brabham Automotive Centre of Excellence is a $10million, state-of-the-art facility devised to offer the very best of training environments for the automotive professionals of the future.
Equipped with the latest technology and training resources, the Centre’s design permits a flexibility that allows the Institute to monitor changing industry requirements and ensure that all apprentices and trainees that train at the Centre are equipped with the skills to navigate current and future industry trends.
The Centre of Excellence features:
- 28 mechanical and vehicle body repair bays.
- Four fully equipped training rooms featuring the latest IT and communications technology.
- State-of-the-art equipment for learners training in crash repair, including the latest technology in spray booths and body repair systems.
- Modern learner recreation facilities including a kitchen, lunchroom and BBQ area.
- The headquarters for MTA Queensland, the peak body representing Queensland’s automotive industry