Nominate for the Apprentice of the Month!
Each month the MTA Institute recognises apprentices that have been performing at an exception level, and awards one of them the prestigious title of Apprentice of the Month.
The Apprentice of the Year is selected from the Apprentice of the Month winners from the preceding year and is announced at the annual MTA Queensland Industry Awards Dinner.
Every Apprentice of the Month receives a double pass to the Gold Coast 600 V8 and, thanks to MTA Queensland’s corporate partner MTAA Super, a tour or work experience at Triple Eight Race Engineering. The Apprentice of the Month will receive two free tickets to the Industry Awards Dinner for the year that they are a nominee for Apprentice of the Year.
- Apprentices must be enrolled for training at the MTA Institute;
- MTA Institute apprentices of all year levels and abilities are eligible to be nominated;
- MTA Institute apprentices must have all outstanding debts paid or a payment plan in place;
- MTA Institute apprentices are still eligible if they have completed their studies within the month of nomination;
- MTA Institute trainers may enter as many of their MTA Institute apprentices as they like per month;
- Employers may enter as many of their MTA Institute apprentices as they like per month; and
- The MTA Institute Apprentice of the Month Winner will automatically go in the running for Apprentice of the Year.
The MTA Institute trainers, employers (who use the MTA Institute for training their apprentices) or MTA Institute apprentices themselves, may nominate for the Apprentice of the Month.
Nominations may be made more than once, where an apprentice nominee misses out on being selected for a previous month.
Process and Final Decision:
The MTA Institute undergoes a stringent internal process regarding selection of the Apprentice of the Month, taking into account information from a range of sources.
Once a decision has been made about the winner of Apprentice of the Month, no further discussions will be entered into and that decision is final.
Check out the apprentices who have won previous awards here