Apprentice of the Month
Each month the MTA Institute recognises one apprentice who has been performing at an exception level, and awards them as MTA Institute Apprentice of the Month.
All Apprentice of the Month winners will automatically go in the running for the prestigious title of Apprentice of the Year and this is announced at the Industry Awards Gala held in Brisbane every year.
Nominations can be made at the bottom of this page.
- Apprentices must be enrolled for training at the MTA Institute;
- MTA Institute apprentices of all year levels and abilities are eligible to be nominated;
- MTA Institute apprentices must have all outstanding debts paid or a payment plan in place;
- MTA Institute apprentices are still eligible if they have completed their studies within the month of nomination;
- MTA Institute trainers may enter as many of their MTA Institute apprentices as they like per month;
- Employers may enter as many of their MTA Institute apprentices as they like per month; and
- The MTA Institute Apprentice of the Month Winner will automatically go in the running for Apprentice of the Year.
The MTA Institute trainers, employers (who use the MTA Institute for training their apprentices) or MTA Institute apprentices themselves, may nominate for the Apprentice of the Month.
Nominations may be made more than once if an apprentice nominee misses out on being selected for a previous month.
Process and Final Decision
The MTA Institute undergoes a stringent internal process regarding selection of the Apprentice of the Month, taking into account information from a range of sources.
Once a decision has been made about the winner of Apprentice of the Month, no further discussions will be entered into and that decision is final.
More information on past Apprentice of the Month winners can be found here
Apprentice of the Month Supporter
Thank you to our generous sponsor, Spirit Super