Nominate for the MTAI Apprentice of the Month!
Each month the MTA Institute recognises apprentices that have been performing at an exception level by awarding them the prestigious title of MTA Institute Apprentice of the Month.
The MTA Institute Apprentice of the Year is selected from the MTA Institute Apprentice of the Month winners for the year (September to August) and announced at the annual MTA Queensland President’s Ball.
The nominees are all winners, and each receives a double pass to the Gold Coast 600 V8 which includes, thanks to MTAQ’s partners at MTAA Super, a tour of the Triple Eight Race Engineering garage. But for the MTA Institute Apprentice of the Year, who will be announced at the MTA Queensland’s annual President Ball, he or she will receive not only the title but further prizes which are announced on the evening.
- Students of all year levels and abilities will be eligible to be nominated.
- Students are still eligible if they have completed their studies within the month of nomination.
- Trainers may enter as many of their students as they like per month.
- Employers may enter as many of their apprentices as they like per month.
- The MTAI Apprentice of the Month Winner will automatically go in the running for Apprentice of the Year.
The MTA Institute trainers, employers (who use the MTA Institute for training their apprentices) or MTA Institute apprentices themselves, may nominate for the MTA Institute Apprentice of the Month.
Nominations may be made more than once, where an apprentice nominee misses out on being selected for a previous month.
Process and Final Decision:
The MTA Institute undergoes a stringent internal process regarding selection of the MTA Institute Apprentice of the Month, taking into account information from a range of sources.
Once a decision has been made about the winner of Apprentice of the Month, no further discussions will be entered into and that decision is final.
Check out the previous Apprentice of the Month Winners Here