PWC Skills for Australia releases Recommendations Report
Between August and October 2018, PWC Skills for Australia undertook a national round of consultations regarding the AUR and AUM Training Packages on behalf of the five Automotive Industry Reference Committees.
The following projects were considered:
- Automotive Vocational Preparation
- Automotive Certificate IIs
- Automotive Air Conditioning
- Tyre Fitting and Management
- Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Automotive Electrical Technology
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle – Road Transport
- Heavy Commercial Trailer Technology
- Mobile Plant
- Automotive re-finishing
- Automotive glazing
- Vehicle Body Repair Certificate II
- Advanced qualifications
- Automotive manufacturing
The findings and the proposed Training Package changes have been summarised in a Recommendation Report.
Download the Report HERE.
5 Feb 2019