The MTA Institute provides nationally accredited motor dealer wrecker courses. In accordance with the Motor Dealers and Chattel Auctioneers Act 2014, all motor dealers (individual and corporate) must be licensed to work in Queensland.
Not applicable as this is an online training course.
A period of six months is provided to complete this self-paced course.
TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT DELIVERY
The course is an online training program using MTA Institute’s Learning Management System (LMS). You will have to complete assessment questions, provide a portfolio of evidence and employer confirmation of learnt outcomes via an evidence report – all of which can be done through the online LMS portal.
Training requirements specified by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading state that applicants must have successfully completed the assessment requirements in the following AUR16 nationally accredited units of competency from the Automotive Industry Retail, Service and Repair Training Package:
- AURSCA001 – Select and supply automotive parts and products.
- AURSCA003 – Apply sales procedures in an automotive workplace.
- AURVTN042 – Dismantle vehicle components.
- AURASA002 – Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace.
- AURAQA001 – Contribute to quality work outcomes in an automotive workplace.
- AURACA001 – Respond to customer needs and enquiries
Learners who are interested in undertaking this course will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Currently be employed in the motor vehicle sales industry
• Be over 18 years of age
At the MTA Institute you will receive:
- Flexible, quality training and assessment for you and your employer
- An Australian Qualifications Framework certificate upon competent completion of all assessment requirements