In accordance with the Motor Dealers and Chattel Auctioneers Act 2014, all motor vehicle salespeople working for a licensed motor dealer must be registered with the Queensland Office of Fair Trading to work in Queensland.
Not applicable as this is an online training course.
The course needs to be completed within six months.
TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT DELIVERY
The course is an online training program using MTA Institute’s Learning Management System (LMS). You will have to complete assessment questions, provide a portfolio of evidence and employer confirmation of learnt outcomes via an evidence report – all of which can be done through the online LMS portal.
Training requirements specified by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading state that applicants must have successfully completed the assessment requirements in the following AUR16 nationally accredited units of competency from the Automotive Industry Retail, Service and Repair Training Package:
- AURACA001 – Respond to customer needs and enquiries in an automotive workplace
- AURSLA001 – Comply with legal requirements when selling automotive products and services
- AURAQA001 – Contribute to quality work outcomes in an automotive workplace
- AURASA002 – Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- AURSCA003 – Apply sales procedures in an automotive workplace
Learners who are interested in undertaking this course will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Currently be employed in the motor vehicle sales industry.
• Be over 18 years of age.
At the MTA Institute you will receive:
- Quality training for you and your employer
- Trainers with current industry experience
- An Australian Qualifications Framework certificate upon competent completion of all assessment requirements