Motor Vehicle Dealer Course
(Competent completion of all assessments is required before applying for a Dealer’s License with the Office of Fair Trading)
In accordance with the Motor Dealers and Chattel Auctioneers Act 2014, all motor dealers (individual and corporate) must be licensed to work in Queensland. For further information please refer to the Queensland Government website. The MTA Institute provides the nationally accredited training and assessment required for your licence application.
Not applicable as this is an online training course.
A period of six months is provided to complete this self-paced course.
TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT DELIVERY
The course is an online training program using MTA Institute’s Learning Management System (LMS). You will have to complete assessment questions, provide a portfolio of evidence and employer confirmation of learnt outcomes via an evidence report – all of which can be done through the online LMS portal. A reliable computer and internet connection will therefore be required.
Learners who are interested in undertaking this course will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently be employed in the motor vehicle sales industry.
- Be an Australian resident
- Be over 18 years of age.
- AURACA101 – Respond to customer needs and enquiries in an automotive workplace
- AURSLA001 – Comply with legal requirements when selling automotive products and services
- AURAQA001 – Contribute to quality work outcomes in an automotive workplace
- AURASA102 – Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- AURSCA103 – Apply sales procedures in an automotive workplace
- AURSCA010 – Appraise and purchase used motor vehicles for sale
- AURACA103 – Build customer relations in an automotive workplace
- AURSCA105 – Sell automotive products and services
- AURSCA007 – Determine used motor vehicle stock requirements
At the MTA Institute you will receive:
- Flexible training and assessment
- Qualified trainers and assessors with current industry experience
- An Australian Qualifications Framework certificate upon competent completion of all assessment requirements
Non-member fee is $1,000 (inc GST)
MTAQ member price is $800 (inc GST)
Please access all information in relation to consumer advice, rights and responsibilities at this Queensland government website.
Thank you Alex (MTA Institute Technical Trainer) very much for your patience and guidance over the last few months.
Alex (MTA Institute Technical Trainer), Thank you for your patience and assistance in completing these modules.
Alex (MTA Institute Technical Trainer), Just a quick note to offer my sincere thanks for your assistance with the training. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the help and support you offered.
Alex (MTA Institute Technical Trainer), Thanks for all your help with the course and assisting us on completing so quickly, very much appreciated.
Alex (MTA Institute Technical Trainer), thanks again for all of your support, it made the job so much easier once pointed in the right direction.