Motor Dealer Wrecker Course
(Competent completion of all assessments is required before applying for a Motor Dealer Wrecker License with the Office of Fair Trading)
In accordance with the Motor Dealers and Chattel Auctioneers Act 2014, all motor dealer wreckers (individual and corporate) must be licensed to work in Queensland. For further information please refer to the Queensland Government website. The MTA Institute provides the nationally accredited training and assessment required for your licence application.
Not applicable as this is an online training course.
A period of six months is provided to complete this self-paced course.
TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT DELIVERY
The course is an online training program using MTA Institute’s Learning Management System (LMS). You will have to complete assessment questions, provide a portfolio of evidence and employer confirmation of learnt outcomes via an evidence report – all of which can be done through the online LMS portal. A reliable computer and internet connection will therefore be required.
Learners who are interested in undertaking this course will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently be employed in the motor vehicle sales industry.
- Be an Australian resident
- Be over 18 years of age.
- AURSCA101 – Select and supply automotive parts and products.
- AURSCA103 – Apply sales procedures in an automotive workplace.
- AURVTN042 – Dismantle vehicle components.
- AURSCA010 – Appraise and purchase used motor vehicles for sale.
- AURACA003 – Build customer relations in an automotive workplace.
- AURASA102 – Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace.
- AURAQA001 – Contribute to quality work outcomes in an automotive workplace.
- AURACA101 – Respond to customer needs and enquiries in an automotive workplace.
At the MTA Institute you will receive:
- Flexible training and assessment
- Qualified trainers and assessors with current industry experience
- An Australian Qualifications Framework certificate upon competent completion of all assessment requirements
Non-member fee is $1,000 (inc GST)
MTAQ member price is $800 (inc GST)
Please access all information in relation to consumer advice, rights and responsibilities at this Queensland government website.