This course covers the fundamental requirements for inspecting and servicing battery electric vehicle (BEV) and hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) systems and components in the automotive retail, service and repair industry.
- AURETH101 – Depower and reinitialize battery electric vehicles
- AURETH102 – Inspect and maintain battery electric vehicles
- AURETH103 – Diagnose and repair high voltage rechargeable energy storage systems in battery electric vehicles
- AURETH107 – Diagnose and repair system instrumentation and safety interlocks in battery electric vehicles
- AURETH010 – Diagnose and repair high voltage rechargeable energy storage systems in hybrid electric vehicles
- AURETH011 – Depower and reinitialise hybrid electric vehicles
- AURETH012 – Service and maintain electrical components in hybrid electric vehicles
This is a five-day blended learning course consisting of approximately two days on-line and three days face-to-face at the MTA Institute.
MTA Institute, Freeway Office Park, Building 8, 2728 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains.
Prospective students must meet the Queensland Government’s Higher Level Skills Program eligibility requirements and already hold one of the following trade qualifications:
- AUR30320 – Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology, or equivalent;
- AUR30620 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology, or equivalent;
- AUR31120 – Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology.
A copy of your qualification, including an academic transcript (list of units completed) will be required on enrolment.
NB: Students will no longer be eligible for a government subsidised training place under the Higher Level Skills Program once they complete a Certificate IV level or higher qualification.
At the MTA Institute you will receive:
- Quality training and assessment
- Face-to-face delivered training
- Trainers with current industry experience
- Ongoing assistance from your trainer and the MTA Institute team throughout your course
- An Australian Qualifications Framework certificate within 30 days of competent completion of all assessment requirements