This is a skill set covering the fundamental requirements for inspecting and servicing hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) systems and components in the automotive retail, service and repair industry.
- AURETH010 – Diagnose and repair high voltage rechargeable energy storage systems in hybrid electric vehicles.
- AURETH011 – Depower and reinitialise hybrid electric vehicles.
- AURETH012 – Service and maintain electrical components in hybrid electric vehicles.
MTA Institute, Freeway Office Park, Building 8, 2728 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains.
Prospective Students must meet eligible criteria and already hold a trade qualification (Certificate III) in the automotive industry.
At the MTA Institute you will receive:
- Quality training for you and your employer
- Face-to-face delivered training
- Trainers with current industry experience