This four-hour course covers the basic obligations imposed on employers by the Duty of Care requirements of the Workplace Health and Safety legislation.
MTA Queensland Members – $363 (inc GST)
Non-members – $399.30 (inc GST)
Morning tea/Afternoon tea is provided.
- What is the Duty of Care?
- Practical applications of Duty of Care
- Case Histories demonstrating failure to meet the Duty of Care
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Doing a Risk Assessment
- Warning Signs
- Vehicle Hoists
- Health and Safety Representatives/Committees
- Duties and Powers of Inspectors
- Penalties/Defences available if prosecuted
Attendees are supplied with extensive notes and resource materials.
For more information including course dates and how to register click HERE