MTA Institute is committed to ensuring an open and fair process is adopted throughout all stages of the complaints process. This means that our complaints process will be conducted in a fair, reasonable, unbiased and timely manner, with the aim of reaching a favourable outcome for all parties concerned.
MTA Institute’s Complaints Process
- A complaint may be received in any form (written, verbal) although persons seeking to make a complaint are recommended to complete the complaint in writing. There is no time limitation on a person who is seeking to make a complaint.
- A person who makes a complaint will be provided a written acknowledgement as soon as possible and not later than 24 hours from the time the complaint is received.
- The handling of a complaint will commence within seven (7) working days of the lodgement of the complaint and all reasonable measures are taken to finalise the process as soon as practicable.
- The complainant will be provided a written response to the complaint, including details of the reasons for the outcome. A written response will be provided within fourteen (14) working days of the lodgement of the complaint.
- Complaints will be resolved in a final outcome within sixty (60) calendar days of the complaint being initially received. Where MTA Institute’s General Manager considers that more than 60 calendar days are required to process and finalise the complaint, the General Manager will inform the complainant in writing, including reasons why more than 60 calendar days are required.
For further information please read the MTA Institute’s Complaints Policy and Procedure
Please email your complaint to [email protected]
- Your name
- Detailed outline of your complaint
- Explain what actions have already been undertaken to resolve the issue
- Outline your desired outcome