December 2021/January 2022
Well, it’s that time of year time to put the feet up over Christmas and enjoy the company of family and friends – no doubt well deserved after another busy year.
As 2021 comes to a close, I’d like to reflect on what we’ve achieved, which has included:
- MTA Institute maintaining its position as the leading private training provider in the automotive industry, training over 33 per cent of automotive apprentices in Queensland;
- The Institute demonstrating flexibility in training delivery through the challenge of COVID and providing access to support services for employers and students alike;
- Maintaining high levels of stakeholder satisfaction through internal and external surveys;
- Continuing a student-focussed, face-to-face approach to training where all apprentices are trained in their workplaces by a qualified and experienced trainer;
- Ongoing active engagement with industry to ensure our training meets the demands of an automotive workplace;
- Strong internal audit and continuous improvement systems utilising internal and external expertise to ensure our compliance requirements are met.
These are just some of the points that has made us the benchmark of automotive training throughout 2021.
Looking forward to 2022, we want to continue with this great work. Ultimately, it will be our service to our customers that determines our success, and we want to continue to have greater engagement with employers and students to ensure our training services maintain the outcomes that industry expects.
There’s always work to be done, but everyone needs a rest. I hope everyone enjoys the Christmas break and I look forward to a prosperous 2022 working with you all.
15 December 2021