APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2018 CAPRICORN RISING STAR AWARD!
Nominate you star apprentice! Capricorn Rising Stars is a new initiative enabling Capricorn Members recognise, reward and retain high performing apprentices.
These are apprentices who show initiative in the workshop, eagerness to learn and commitment to the auto industry. There are prizes, training and ‘money can’t buy experiences’ up for grabs for the winner, the Capricorn Member that nominates them and entry finalists.
By recognising the contribution of automotive apprentices and the bright careers they have ahead of them, both Capricorn and MTA Queensland hope to continue to attract the best talent and keep more young mechanics working in the industry.
Any manager or supervisor from a Capricorn Member workshop can nominate an employed apprentice with rising star qualities!
NOMINATIONS CLOSE 30 APRIL, 2018.
Nominate your star apprentice by completing the online entry form. From there we will contact your apprentice by email to complete their entry for judging.
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- All Expenses paid trip to the 2018 Vodafone Gold Coast 600 for the rising star apprentice, their workshop boss plus two friends
- Workshop whisperer customer service course for the member and apprentice
THE FIVE FINALISTS WILL EACH RECEIVE:
- A Repco tool kit and tools valued at $1,000
- Access to Automate’s online training program
- Two tickets to the Capricorn Gala Dinner & Tradeshow
- A profile published in Capricorn’s Member magazine, Ignition
PLUS invaluable Mentoring Experiences from industry leaders
Nominate your apprentice now or to find out more visit http://capricornrisingstars.com
26 Feb 2018